Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Hello all!

Hey I'm back from Guangzhou on 5 Dec (Monday)!So tired... Happy happy~
-Day 1 (27 Nov 2011):Raub-Guangzhou... 1625 departure from LCCT... Reach Guangzhou Baiyun Airport at 2020... 4 hours.... A long journey.... Then just sleep...
-Day 2 (28 Nov 2011):After wake up, went to market.... It's different with Malaysia.. The market sold many many things... Fruits, meats, vegetables and some groceries.. After that, we went to Baiyun Mountain... Not very high but also can say high... Hahaha... Then also went to Yuexiu Park.. 5 goats...
-Day 3 (29 Nov 2011):Guangzhou-Hong Kong via Shenzhen... We stayed at Mong Kok... After lunch, we went to Ocean Park by MTR Hong Kong... From Mong Kok to Admiralty.. Almost 6 o'clock, we back to hotel then had dinner... The beer very cheap... xD...
-Day 4 (30 Nov 2011):Wake up, then on the television, news time... Unfortunately, in Mong Kok, there was fire but not my hotel!! But it's near... Later, we went to Disneyland also went MTR but want to transit 2 times... First, from Mong Kok to Lai King then transit to the Tung Chung line, after that when reach Sunny Bay, transit again the Disneyland Resort line...I felt happy! And I bought a Mickey Mouse! (Childish)... At evening, we back to China and stayed a Shenzhen....
-Day 5 (1 Dec 2011):After had a dim sum breakfast, we went to Window of The World which also located at Shenzhen... I saw many trademarks of the country in the world... We almost wasted 5 hours in there then back to Guangzhou by bus...
-Day 6 (2 Dec 2011):We went to Beijing Road and Shangxiajiu Pedestrian Road for bought things... It's cheap! We waste a day for 'walk' in these two road....
-Day 7 (3 Dec 2011):I slept until 9 o'clock.... Then after breakfast, we went out to Tianhe Sports Center, my favorite place.. There was stadium, gymnasium, bowling court, swimming court and many office of the administration of sports... Actually there was last year 16th Guangzhou Asian Games competition place for bowling, badminton and some more...(I already forgot).... After lunch, we go to Canton tower by APM... Actually APM such as MRT but it is automatically and special build for last year Asian Games! After visited the high Canton Tower, we also went to Haixinsha, where last year Asian Games opening ceremony held.. It not a stadium or gymnasium... It located on the Zhujiang... Special for Asian Games opening ceremony only...
-Day 8 (4 Dec 2011):No place to go already... Ready to back... But we also visited the Guangzhou gymnasium, it's my idea because I like to go.... ^^ Then when back to my uncle's house, just busy for packing.. We enjoy our last day at Guangzhou..
-Day 9 (5 Dec 2011):BACK! After woke up early in the morning, we went to Baiyun Airport.. My flight was 1025 hours.... I felt sad.. T_T The pilot drove very fast because the good weather.. We reach LCCT earlier than 4 hours... I asked my mum buy some chocolate for me.. Haha... Then we just back to Raub.... Tired tired....
Although tired, but I also want go again... I like travel and want travel around the world! *PEACE*! LOVE!
Haixinsha(right)and Canton tower(left)!!

No comments:

Post a Comment